||Najaf e Ashraf and Karbalaa e Mo'allaa are the most pure, spiritually vibrant, esteemed and revered places after Makkah Mo'azzamah and Madinah Munawwarah. Out of the 5 ashaab of Panjatan, three are buried in Madinah viz. M. Mohammad ul Mustafaa SAWS, M. Faatemah az-Zahraa AS and M. Imaam Hasan AS. Najaf e Ashraf is distinguished with the Rawzah Mubaarakah of M. Ali ul Murtazaa AS and Karbalaa e Mo'allaa is graced with the Rawzah Mubaarakah of M Imaam Husain AS. Those Mumineen who have fulfilled the obligation of Hajj e Baytullaah, should do niyyat for the Ziyaaraat of Maqaamaat e Muqaddesaat of Najaf and Karbalaa. Rasoolullaah SAWS has bestowed special maqaam to these chaste pieces of land and termed it as the holy places of Paradise.
M. Ali ul Murtazaa AS is the Wasi and his son M Imaam Husain AS is the Imaam and both saheb has attained Shahaadat-martyrdom to protect the Shari'at e Mohammadiyah from evil forces. Their mausoleum and Rawzah Mubaarakah is the epitome and centre for Wasilah, Du'aa, Shifaa, Taubah, Haqq, Sabr, Shukr, Ihsaan, Ibaadat, Zuhaadat, Yaqeen, Insaaf, Ataa and Karam. It is the place of spiritual refuge for Mumineen who know that this temporal and temporary world is going to be ruined. But their final permanent destination is Aakherat, which could be easily achieved with the Walaayat of the masters of Faith, Maulaa Ali AS and Maulaa Husain AS. Presenting oneself devotionally in their Rawzah Mubaarakah is the prime way to embark on the eternal journey of Najaat.
On the pehli-raat of Sha'baan ul Kareem, 1443 AH, Siqat ud Da'wat Mukaasir Maulaa Saiyedi Mohammad Bhaisaheb Nuruddin saheb DM, along with 42 mumineen-muminaat began his 3rd safar e maymoon to Najaf and Karbalaa for 10 days under the banner al-Firdaus. Travel restrictions due to Covid spread has dampened the spirit of Zaaereen for 2 continuous years. But now, it is almost over, the fervour and Zawq o Shawq for Ziyaaraat has again gained momentum. Following the orders of Aqaa Maulaa Saiyedna saheb TUS, Mumineen are planning and preparing for the ziyaarat tour with saheb e Razaa. All have now understood the importance of saheb e Razaa in the group. The understanding of the arkaan e ziyaarat could only be achieved by the company of saheb e Razaa. Otherwise thousand of rupees spend for this purpose goes futile and fruitless.
Highlights of Ziyaarat e Muqaddasah:
- Visiting every Rawzah Mubaarakah in group with utmost Adab o Tahzeeb.
- Offering Wasilah namaaz along with Faraz Namaaz.
- Reciting salaam before the Daakhili of Rawzah Mubaarakah.
- Imaamat namaaz in the sahen of the Rawzah.
- Doing lamas of every thing with the Zareeh to be given as hadiyah and tabarruk.
- Writings of Yaa Ali and Yaa Husain of the khatt e jali of Mukaasir Maulaa written in Rawzah Mubaarakah. These writings were gifted to every member of the group.
- Majlis and taqreer relating to the Saheb e Qabr o Rawzah.
- Faatehah-khwaani of marhumeen at the end of the Majlis.
- Offering of Tahajjud namaaz in Rawzah.